If you are planning to hire an inflatable slide or bouncy castle for your big event or birthday party then you need to check out this article. Here are some top tips you need to consider when using bouncy castle hire glasgow. If both your operator and you follow these tips then you will have a memorable party or event.
- Size – Ensure you book a castle suitable for size of your guests and also your garden. No need of hiring a 90 feet castle if your guests are toddlers!
- Anchor – Always ensure that the castle has a firm anchorage system.
- Setup – Make sure that the castle is set up by experienced and trained professionals who are familiar with the equipment.
- Weather – It has happened to several people, you plan a great day and out of nowhere rains fell. Check on the weather forecast in the days leading up to your event. If there is a likely hood of raining, ask your bouncing castle hire company to cover the bouncing castle you will use. You need to avoid using tall bouncing castles during windy days.
- Peace of Mind – Confirm that your operator has public liability insurance and are a trustworthy company and have operated for long without any risk incidents.
- Sharp Objects – Its normal that sharp objects and inflatables always don’t mix! Ensure that any sharp object near the inflatable castle has been removed.
- Quality – Make sure that the bouncy castle has no signs of wear and tear that may result in puncturing or collapsing. Carry out a quick check to see if any breakage is apparent. Perhaps you may not be satisfied with the quality of the bouncing castle that has been delivered to you then you need contact the hire company before using it. Keep in mind that your guests or children will be using the castle, thus if you have a feeling that there is safety or security hazards then don’t take any risks.
If you follow these tips when visiting a bouncy castle hire company then your bouncing castle will be the star of the event and everyone will have an enjoyable safe and time.